MORE THAN MARKET RESEARCH
To date our clients have sought our consultancy services in the following areas:
- Providing market data for the acquisition, sale and/or financing of businesses
- Introduction of new products
- Identification and selection of new distributors
- Optical retail chain development
- Database development - verification and updating
- Market analysis
- Access to the SWV Market Models - France, Germany, Italy, UK, Spain and other countries
- Face-to-face, telephone and video interviews with optical retailers, combined with analysis through skilled optical SWV managers
- Sale of spectacles and lenses over the Internet.
OUR CLIENT LIST INCLUDES
- International manufacturers
- Venture Capital companies
- Other consultancies.
Most clients come to SWV from a business or an organisation, related either directly or indirectly to the eyewear and eyecare sector. However, SWV has also worked with clients outside the sector who foresee possibilities for their products and services in the eyewear and eyecare markets.
The SWV team is headed by Mark Mackenzie, who is one of the two founders of the company. Mark was formerly International Business Development Director for the ophthalmic business of Carl Zeiss Vision. Before this, he was a Vice President of Sola Inc., responsible for the European region. His experience in the ophthalmic industry followed a career in consumer goods marketing at L'Oréal and Tarkett. Before this he studied at INSEAD.
The team of consultants who work for SWV also have strong track records of working in senior positions in the vision care industry. Together, their experience covers all aspects of the vision care market, from frames and lenses to manufacturing, sales, marketing and retail. The geographic spread of the SWV team enables rapid understanding of the local situation of clients, including cultural and regulatory perspectives. Consultancy projects have been conducted worldwide, across all continents.
Our ability to enhance your activities is constantly growing and we would be pleased to discuss in complete confidence any project where our resources and perspectives could benefit you.